Sunday, November 14, 2010

My closet and I are in lust.

Hinged Ring from TopShop you can wear 3 ways. $28.00
Stoned Leaf Ring from Top Shop $20.00
Tuck Shift Dress in tan from TopShop $100
Matching Canvas and PU Vanity Case and Trolly. $250 total.
These gems have already found a spot in my closet.
Scarlet Lace Dress. NastyGal $58.00
My new Tsunami Rain Boots. Can't wait to wear them on a rainy walk to work!

I dont care if it's granny... I'd sleep in this every night. 
Always loved this Ruffled Triangle bikini.
Flirty in all the right places. $36.00
I'll leave you with this perfection.  One of these days.....
Christian Louboutin Patent Rolando $695 

"A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags... oh yes... oh yes."
- Rebecca Bloomwood 





No comments:

Post a Comment