Saturday, October 2, 2010

October baseball. GO GIANTS!!!!!

I'm enjoying the first weekend in October in a relaxing way.  Last night was the first Friday in a while where I got home from the gym, showered and climbed right into my pajamas.  It felt great.  I cleaned my room, separated my laundry for this mornings trek to the laundromat and as my roommate Robin headed out for a night on the town, I heading for my big comfy bed.  The Giants v. Padres game was on and I was content.  Well, I was until the Giants lost 4-6.  Continuing with the theme of the weekend today I'll do more cleaning, maybe a little shopping, cooking, watch the Giants game and maybe a movie tonight.  Sunday I'm heading to AT&T for game 3 of the Giants series. THE LAST game of the regular season is proving to be an intense one.  I'm so excited!  GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A group of friends tailgating at AT&T before a game this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment