Monday, September 20, 2010

Bliss


Since high school I’ve always been the girl to buy wedding magazines every now and again.  Don’t get me wrong… I AM NOT one of those girls who looks at every guy that comes along with longing eyes, as my future husband nor have I had my wedding planned sense I was five.  I change my mind far too much to be that girl but with one of my best friends, Maggie Bankson soon to be Maggie High planning her summer 2011 wedding it gives me an excuse to search the web for fabulous wedding finds to pass along. 

Some of my favorite wedding dress designers include the obvious Vera Wang, Christos, and Monique Lhuilier.  Here are some of my favorite dresses from their past collections including other touches to put you in a romantic mood.  WARNING: This may be a long one...


Wedding perfection... do you agree?







1 comment:

  1. Wow, great post! I love the picture with all the candles. :) love you Ash! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete